Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Mr Piraji Watole and his Story!

I was traveling to Parbhani last week. Full rush, some how managed to get a place. Bus stopped at Manjalgoan tehsil. The person from window shouted to keep his handkerchief on empty space next to me. Actually, its custom in buses to reserve your seat in rush hours, typical for State transport buses. I observed same is being followed to book your seat in restaurants in Singapore too.

The guy in late 20s, displined accent, like a teacher came to the place. I was watching around. Somehow I started to discuss, Where are you from, what do u do? Etc

Guys from small family, who could do medical graduation due to poor economy. He had caste certificate of ST to get admission to some good college. He was a teacher and was teaching some basic subject in primary school near tehsil place. I shared my details with him. Told him I 'm traveling to Navodaya Vidyalaya, Basmathnagar. I'm 2001 pass out from that school. Surprisingly, he too was from Navodaya Vidyalaya, Nanded. Located at Shankarnagar.



In fact, we had some of common friends from Shankarnagar. We started discussing how, when and what?

He was senior to me by 2 years. He did his graduation and now trying to get admission for Bed. Which will help him to get in to professors job at some higher secondary school. Being only source of earning for family. He was too busy with family stuff. Piraji also told, his motto is to clear MPSC exam to join civil services for Maharashtra state. We both hate the politics and politicians, so had good thought about things around. The day was deciding day for Politician as it was polling day.

Most interesting fact was he shared his email id. Actually, he had recently purchased a laptop and so he thought to have email id. He asked his friend to open one for him. It was pirajiwanole@yahoo.com . Along with email id, he also shared his mobile number and told me, my password is my mobile number .. ha ha ha ... wohchh.. i told him this is suppose to be secret man! Dont tell anybody about your password. ;-)

Bus stopped at Dhalegoav, small village based on bank of river Godavari. Its famour for Bhel. Most of buses stop here for break. One of Piraji's friend met. He offered us a glass of lussy (thick butter milk with Kaju, Badam-Almonds). It was great. We proceeded the journey. We had long talks on education system, working of systems, etc, etc

Felt happy to meet such a struggling person . :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome :